Rules and Regulations for Columbine Pool & Hot Tub Facility
- The pool is for the enjoyment of individual Homeowners and their residence guests.
- In-residence guests include the individual Homeowner’s family, friends, or rental tenants that are residing in the individual Homeowner’s unit at time of pool use.
- Individual Homeowners are encouraged to limit pool use to the residence guests. However, from time to time, individual Homeowners may invite up to four other guests provided these guests are accompanied by the Homeowner or an in-residence guest.
- Individual Homeowners or their agents are not to give pool access to individuals that are not in-residence guests.
- The pool management has the right to question – and at their discretion deny use to individuals that are taking advantage of guest privileges or rule violations.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. Attendees swim/hot tub at their own risk.
- Pool and hot tubs may only be used during posted hours.
- Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Due to health and safety concerns it is highly recommended that children under the age of 7 do not use the hot tubs, and all younger children are continuously monitored by a supervising adult for signs of overheating, fatigue or medical issues.
- Children in diapers are not allowed in the pool or hot tub.
- Persons with contagious diseases or open woundes are not allowed in the pool or hot tubs.
- Showering is required prior to use of the pool or hot tubs.
- It is recommended hot tubs not be used in excess of 10 minutes at a time.
- There are no private parties resulting in exclusive use by an owner or guest.
- No glass or glass containers will be permitted in the pool facility.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the facility.
- No running or excessive noise . No music broadcasting.
- No obscene/offensive language or behavior.
- No smoking.
- No diving into pool or hot tubs.
- Bathing suits must be worn at all times while using the facility.
- No pets of any kind will be allowed within the pool facilities or tied outside.
- No pool allowed in the pool or hot tubs.
- No coolers or food other than snacks will be allowed in the pool facility.
- The Pool Association is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
- Towels are not provided – please bring your own towels from your condo unit.
Violation of the above rules will be handled according to the Procedure and Rules for Enforcement of the Declaration, Bylaws or Rules and Regulations adopted by the Pool Association.